Agreement to assign style to all body shape representations
Based on IFC2x3
Initiator Official buildinSMART IFC2x3 CV2.0 certification programme
Effects Coordination View 2.0
Date 2011 05
For all instance of a subtype of IfcProduct the following has to be fulfilled:
* If the instance has a 'Body' shape representation, then there shall be a style information (minimum a surface color, optional additional surface rendering colors and line color) attached.
The style information may be assigned (in the order of overriding in case of multiple assignments from lowest to highest priority)
* to the material assigned to the subtype of IfcTypeProduct being the type of the instance of IfcProduct accessible via SELF\IfcObject.IsDefinedBy (IfcTypeObject) HasAssociation (IfcRelAssociatesMaterial)
* to the material assigned to the instance of IfcProduct as IfcMaterialDefinitionRepresentation accessible via SELF\IfcObjectDefinition.HasAssociation (IfcRelAssociatesMaterial)
* to the main representation item (in set IfcShapeRepresentation.Items) using IfcStyledItem,
* to the subsequent geometric representation item, referenced by the main geometric representation item (e.g. the mapped representations referenced by the IfcMappedItem, or the IfcExtrudedAreaSolid referenced by IfcBooleanClippingResult).